Welcome!!

My photo
Hi! We are the Plunks: Jennifer, Jeff, Matthew and Maddie! Welcome to our blog. I started this blog to chronicle our service dog adventure, but it has evolved into a place for me to jot down my thoughts... about autism, parenting, family, working, but mostly about celebrating life and the God who gifted us with it. Enjoy the ride!

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Matthew Plunk PPAG Conference

Matthew had the privilge earlier this month to be a part of a team of students to present the key note address at the PPAG Conference... a conference for Pharm-D's from all across the country. Here's an i-Phone video of Matthew's speech. He typed something up ahead of time and practiced, but he went up with no notes. He even navigated the Power Point and Laser Pointer! The kids recieved a great response, it was really an amazing experience. A lady from Harvard is even interested in trying to get them to come present at a conference at Harvard!! Go figure!  Jeff says the videos and pictures were crystal clear there, just not on the video.

I think he did a great job, but I hope we can steadily improve and add on to the sharing of his story. He has such a story to tell! I want to do it justice, but then that will always be a challenge, I guess.