Hi! We are the Plunks: Jennifer, Jeff, Matthew and Maddie! Welcome to our blog. I started this blog to chronicle our service dog adventure, but it has evolved into a place for me to jot down my thoughts... about autism, parenting, family, working, but mostly about celebrating life and the God who gifted us with it. Enjoy the ride!
What a treat! One of my special friends at school has a pottery studio at her house, and as my going away present, she invited our 'upstairs gang' over to her house for some pottery fun. Not everyone could make it, but we had an amazing time. Heather is such a phenomenal person... so patient and kind - pouring out God's love everywhere. It was so gracious of her to have us over - we're already anticipating our next visit to glaze our bowls. I love the way the clay felt in my hands... I couldn't help but think of God being the potter and ME being the clay. So cool. Some time this summer I hope to take Maddie and my mom to Heather's... I would just love to share this experience with them!