![]() |
| From New Year's Eve 2010 |
Matthew just said, "I wonder why God gave me the best mom in the world?! I guess because He knows what's good for me."
Every year just keeps getting better. Happy New Year everyone! We just went to dinner and shared our favorite thing from 2010... it was unanimous: our trip to Saint John. Then we shared our LEAST favorite thing about 2010. For Maddie and I it was easy, it was the Kennerly's moving away. Matthew said LEAVING St. John. :-)
We pray God's blessings on you and your family for the coming year. For all of us, may it be a year of coming to know Him more and being used more and more by Him.
We are spending a quiet evening at home (after a gluttonous dinner at Pappasito's). Jeff is lighting a fire and we are changing into PJ's... getting ready to watch Toy Story 3. I can't think of a better way to ring in the new year! We are thankful for the family and friends we enjoyed in 2010 and have in our hearts if it's been longer... here's to more memories in 2011!
